Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yalda Night + FaceBook

It was a great night. I really had a lot of fun with friends. Except the fun and music which we performed, there were somethings that made me sad too. The first one was, my parents weren't there tonight :( I wish that they were there too. As well as, during our performance I saw something that made me really sad :( I just didn't expect that! In addition to these, there were another thing but I am not able to write it here!
I don't want to use FaceBook for a while! I got tired of it! I had enough till here! Kasra is sleeping now but I am still in front of my laptop and writing. Delam yekam gerefte, khastam, vali nemitunam joloye rikhtane ashkhayam ro begiram.
Sometimes, you are right but you can't prove it! :(

2 comments:

Reza said...

You'd better talk to somebody about these stuff. keeping them inside doesn't solve anything besides talking to someone makes you feel much better. I know you can always find someone who cares about you. even if he's not a BIO ;)

Amirhossein H said...

:) That's true ;)