I am very sensitive about friends. I don't know it's a good thing or bad thing! I really get sad when a friend of mine talks ... behind me and do stupid and childish acts! I don't like to feel that I wasted my time and energy for somebody. I don't like people abuse my skills and play with me like a tool.
Anyway, we will see!
I am still tired after chemistry exam and I have bio exam tonight. I am not in mood of study :) but I have to. There is no other way! After 10:00 PM, I will be done! :) I need to rest but I still don't have time for that, even after 10:00 PM. I have to mark bunch of papaers and input bunch of marks :S Oh, my break finished! It's time to go back to study :)
Saturday, December 06, 2008
Friendship and Bio Exam
Written by Amirich at
10:18 a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
1.I hope it's not me who your mad at
2.How did you do on your BIO?
3.I'm not marking the papers, I'm gana give them some random marks instead.
Post a Comment