I am so close to the exams. Like always I still have things to study. I wanted to do something this semester that I just do the revision in last days but... :) Minutes 90th! Like always :D It doesn't matter, I will do it anyway. I was a little angry last night. I had an appointment to talk to one of the academic adviser of University. He was...! He didn't understand what I was talking about and he was talking in a way that that's my fault!!! It was like I went to the wrong person, he was university's lawyer, I think! Anyway, I didn't surprise actually! Last year, when he came to our class and talked about helping students in all the problems like "weather shock!!!!!!", I was sure he is liying. And last night, my thesis statement became true. Ok, enough :D I have to go back to study!
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment