Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Never Give Up!

I Never Give Up!
I still have some problems that I have to find solution for them. I tried to break the door instead of looking for the actual key but I injured :D One of my friend, Reza, recommend to use window instead. Actually I was thinking about that but the problem is my problem is like an apartment with fences that makes climbing the wall hard! Oh, he might wanted to say use Microsoft Windows instead! :D LOL It's actually harder. I prefer climbing to use normal windows :D

I went to cinema with my friends last night. Hopefully... (Censored) yes! :D It was so much fun and I really enjoyed being with friends. I have to mention this point that if you want my opinion about the movie; I didn't like it a lot! It was not bad but I didn't get some of it because of its British accent :D

No comments: