Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hospital + Love


Cherry love
Originally uploaded by YaaL
I got sick finally, so I went to hospital tonight. It was really boring because I wait there for about 3 hours to visit the doctor. The funny thing is he just visited me in less than 1 min. I fell not good right now. I wanna go sleep.
In the three hours that I was sitting in a chair in hospital, I saw a nice moment. Two small kinds, one girl and one boy, was waiting to see the doctor. They were about 3 - 4 years. They had different parents. From the beginning the boy tried to do whatever the girl do :) It was so funny. At the end the girl came and took the hand of the boy and the sit beside each other and had a lot of fun together. It was really cute. :-)

1 comment:

Reza said...

WOW
i wish i was there too, not for the same reason you were there of course :D
imagine what would happen to them in Iran. :D