Today is another Thursday,
I am feeling much better than yesterday but I need to rest more to become well completely. At least I don't have pain anymore :) I hope I become pretty good to be able to attend Open House at New Comers tonight. :) I have to go to Small Claims to give them my complain too. In addition, I should talk to UPEI for sure about my English Course which I am still mad of my prof. He doesn't care about his students and it's what I hate! Apart from that, everyday I saw something in Internet that bothers me. Maybe I don't use Internet or just FaceBook for a while! I don't know really! I am just tired of some childish acts. Maybe that's not a good decision but anyway FaceBook took a lot of my time and I can get most from it instead of going around FaceBook.
1 comment:
Y do you always say stuff mysteriously? Just let it out, after all the purpose of this weblog is write your feeling. don't hide them.
Post a Comment