Sunday, December 28, 2008

I don't understand!

Today I really confused! It's normal, I think! Usually when you want to find the truth and you are looking for it, you will confused! Truth is always somewhere else! It shouldn't be clear. People try to hide it and that's make it more complicated! But I will find it finally because nothing is impossible! Because I believe in myself. :)
You know, it's very hard to believe that somebody do something trouble and crazy but when you search for truth you find many interesting things that you couldn't imagine at all! I even forgot about the first thing I heared because I found many things that are more serious that the first one! That's what makes me sad. I am not sad now! I don't even know that person anymore! Not just from today! It's a long time!!! It's done! I just consider that as a nightmare and then it's done! It's very hard that you refused whatever you hear and then you see the truth with your eyes. OMG
Anyway, it's done! :) It's the sweetness of life and I am happy that I got most from it and earned many experiences. Unfortunately I can't put that kind of experiences in my resume :D lol

No comments: