It's really unfair. Everything finally will become my fault even if I don't do anything. I feel a high pressure on myself. I am done with my exams and I need rest but I didn't have chance to do that yet. My mind is full of unsolved problems and are making me tired. I agree that most of these problems is my fault but not all of them :( My main problem is that I trust one of my friend and thought that person know everything but I was wrong. I am not complaining but I am just don't like when people think I am stupid! Should I change my way?! I need to be alone and think. I think I should be more serious. I am complaining legally about some stuff in these days and you know, people think that I am a person who like to complain for everything :( while I hate to fight people. I always think that a human can talk and negotiate everything like human. What do you feel if you buy something with all the money you have and you find out the person who you bought from is a charlatan?! OMG, I am so lucky in everything!!!!
تو که نوشم نهای نیشم چراییتو که یارم نهای پیشم چراییتو که مرهم نهای بر داغ ریشمنمک پاش دل ریشم چرایی
1 comment:
I'm not totally free either cuz i still have an exam left + I have a big problem with Math 221 papers which i think is going to be ok.
about your problems you'd better take it easy, relax and enjoy your holiday cuz if you don't it will be an exhausting semester next term.
let me know if I could do anything for you .
Post a Comment