Thursday, January 01, 2009

Worst New Year that I had

:(( I am not good! I still have headache! I couldn't sleep enough because I saw nightmare all the night! I am in SHOCK! I was so happy because of the new year but everything changed! In just 2 sec! To whom should I trust now?!!! To whom?!!! Life is sucks! It's really sucks!

عمر مارا مهلت امروز و فردای تو نیست
من که یک امروز مهمان توام فردا چرا؟
آسمان چون شمع جمع مشتاقان پریشان میکند
در شگفتم من نمی پاشد ز هم دنیا چرا؟
در شگفتم من نمی پاشد ز هم دنیا چرا؟


I really wanted to cry last night but I couldn't because It was a really hard shock! I am still confused! Still confused! Too many stuff is spinning in front of my eyes and doesn't match or even when they match with difficulties, doesn't make enough sense!

No comments: