I didn't study anything today! Even a word! In my plan I should study 40 hours a week. It means 5.7142857142 hours a day which I think I didn't start it yet! Hopefully from this week :-"
Imagine that you went to buy sucks, then you will find a very dirty shirt that is so ugly. You hear that everybody that see it, say a bad thing about it. It attracts you because it's really crazy to sell suck a stupid product in a nice place. You starts to say the same things that people say about it. But suddenly page turns. People around see that you kinda like that shirt!!! Oh My God! That's happen only in a situation that I have no idea how to explain that! It's like you say that "I like virus!, it's so powerful and nice!, especially that capsule around it, it's so cute!" But you know it sometimes happen. You know what is the funnier thing? When you say somebody that this virus is dangerous and that person don't accept that and say "Prove it for me!!!!!!" OMG! Forget about it! I just have no idea about this issue!
1 comment:
I have no idea what you're talking about
you confused me too
Post a Comment