Tuesday, January 06, 2009

1st day of school

Yesterday was the very first day of school! I have no idea why most of the people hate this day and feel sad! I wasn't sad and I had an inverse feelings. I was so happy and I really enjoyed the first day of school. My first class of new semester was so funny. Our new Iranian professor didn't come to class without ant notice and all the students shock. We were waiting for him for about 45 min but no one came to class. My second class was biology. I didn't like the professor a lot. She was speaking in a low level and her voice was really making me sleep. It's like saying something all the time with the same level of speech! :D By the way, the problem that I had with English professor is hopefully arriving to some results ;) I received an e-mail from register office yesterday :)

No comments: