Saturday, January 24, 2009

To enjoy!

Why should I worry about someone who don't listen to me and continue the childish acts! Why should I be sad about that person's life or the dark future! Why should I spend my time thinking to help when that person doesn't care at all! So, I am done! I did whatever I could do and it's all finished! Tomorrow is another day. Days will pass so quickly that you can't imagine. The only thing that will remain is good and bad memories! People usually forget good memories but bad memories are difficult to forget. People around are really cold in these days. You can't imagine that sometimes even your best friends break your heart! :) It's OK! I am fine with that. Before I come to Canada I thought the only thing that breaks the friendship is money but I found several more funny factors :D I don't care anymore! I want to enjoy my life. Life is full of problems in these days and I am trying to handle them :D
Time will solve all the problems, so Let's enjoy!

4 comments:

Reza said...

What did i do?
i didn't do anything. Y r u mad at me?

Amirhossein H said...

C'mon! I am not mad at you :)
You are mashkook! :p Whatever I say you think I am talking to you, in result raastesho begu chikaar kardi :D LOL

Reza said...

Hahaha
you said your best friend did something to you
but i didn't do anything
get it? LOL

Amirhossein H said...

LOL :D
I mentioned that "sometimes even your best friends break your heart!" It was kinda general :D In addition to that, you are one of my best friend :p By the way, Reza I want to talk to you about something.