Friday, January 09, 2009

What does Lucky means?!

To whom can we say "You are Lucky"?! It's a complicated question and has different answers in people's view. I was thinking today that am I a lucky person or not? I even can't say for sure that I am lucky or not! I am lucky in many points and also I was not lucky at all in many others!
I still have problem with my University Schedule :s I don't like my schedule yet. I am trying my best to customize it :)

3 comments:

Reza said...

I think i'm lucky
I have the best dad in the world
best Mom
best twin brother anyone could ever hope for
i live in a great country
i have great Refighs
and i won a bicycle this summer
what else do i need ;)

Amirhossein H said...

All of the above is right but you forgot to mention that:
You are so lucky because have lovely friends who study bio :D loooooool ;)

Reza said...

You know you can get out of loneliness anytime you want
just give me a call
and you know I mean it
unless being with me is still makes you feel lonely