Seconds, minutes, hours, days, and life pass too fast! Like the speed of a wink! It's like it was yesterday that we done with exams and now we just have 1 more day! If I analyzed my holidays, I didn't do useful things a lot! I don't say not at all but I could do much better. I wasted a lot of time. It's true that I studied during the break a little bit but it was nothing! I should change everything! I should change the way I study! You know, it's really confusing when you have your purpose and it's like you should leave a lot of things to get to your targets. It's always like this. We always should loose something to earn something! And that's what makes the life more complicated :) But still nice!
I watched 3 movies yesterday and I got tired :D I have no idea how Reza watch bunch of movies in a row :D Anyway, there is a soccer match at university Gym today evening at 6:00 and I want to go and play soccer :) yooooohoooooo!
I watched 3 movies yesterday and I got tired :D I have no idea how Reza watch bunch of movies in a row :D Anyway, there is a soccer match at university Gym today evening at 6:00 and I want to go and play soccer :) yooooohoooooo!
1 comment:
HAHAHA
it's easy
you just need a soft place to put your a** on and a lot of free time. :D
Post a Comment