I enjoyed my first day of university as well. It was full of fun specially in Statistic class. It was really funny. The professor asked students a question and after discussions he explained the answer. Then he asked a tricky question but when all the students were waiting for answer he confused what's going on! lol Then he saw his wrist watch and said "OK, time's over!!!" It was really funny that you can't imagine! Anyway, after the statistic class, I decided to go home and rest and eat something because I just drink some milk as my breakfast! When I sat in my car, I considered that I forgot to turn off the light because I was late for my class on morning. It means I am starving and still in University :D It was funny again :D lol
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment