It's almost 6 O'clock :D I saw a bad nightmare and I woke up but I couldn't sleep after that anymore :( So, I think better to wake up and start a new day (especially a nice sunny day) early. It's sunny now and there is no cloud in the sky of Toronto. I like rain and snow a lot but sometimes they put you in the house and don't let you go out, that's the negative side of it. Anyway, I have to continue studying harder than usuall in these days. Summer is going to finish very soon. Today is 12th of August and time goes very very fast and we can't even imagine. Time! Stronge word. Michael Ende who was a German writter of fantecy novels says that "Time is Life" but Benjamin Franklin who is an American inventor, journalist and diplomat had this idea that "Time is money". Different quotes but they look like eachother. The quote which made me confused is this one: Delmore Schwartz, an American poet, says that "Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn" :D Negative idea about Life :S I don't like that :D Wow, I just saw that how many line I wrote. Let's study now but before better to eat breakfast because I am really hungry :D Hungry of knowledge ;) lol
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment