I was talking about life today morning, haha, I can remember! That's not nice when somebody or someone play wit your life; when you have a hope and somebody who doesn't have enough capacity and qualification makes everything pissed off for you :( I don't like that! I am so happy that I said whatever was in my mind. I don't care when some idiots don't have enough capacity to hear. Life is not really fair sometimes! I am thinking about the amount of money I spent in this way and all of them were actually cribbed by them! I really wanted to exclaim about it and say "What the hell is that?! Is it really fair?!" :( Unfortunately life is not fair sometimes and it's not in a way we like to be. I am going turn over this page and go to the next page. Life is a book that you have to turn over the pages of it and when you go back through the previous pages, toy can't change them cuz they already published! :(
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment