Time is going and going too fast :( Just 6 days.
I woke up today with a bad headache at about 9:00 O'clock.
I saw nightmare all the night and I think that's why I had headache when I woke up.
I am feeling better now hopfully. Time is passing too fast, OMG!
It's like it was last week that we were in Hossein's place in Bernadine and had a Persian Party. Life is not fair sometimes. I will feel some gaps in UPEI. SOme of my best friends are not in UPEI right now :( I am so emotional sometimes . I don't know that it's a good thing ot not!
I remember when I came to Canada for the first time :) I had an amazing feeling you can't imagine! I wanted to fly! We stayed 1 night and then fly to PEI. When we got to PEI, I shocked about its airport. So small and remind me Sirjan Airport in Iran :) lol When we went out of the airport, it was a sunny day. I said "I like here, such a wonderful weather!" then somebody replied from my back "See u in winter!" It was wired! First of all that person didn't know that I came here to live and also what an aweful comment! lol
OMG, life, moments, friends, Parties :(
No comments:
Post a Comment