Today is last day of our stay in Toronto. 23 hours exactly :D wow! Am I sad or happy? One of my friends asked me yesterday and I told him I wrote something about it in my blog. I am a kind of happy and a kind of sad! :( Me and kasra want to go around with Amir today evening for the last time. That's not sounds cool :s but I am happy anyway to see Amit again before going to PEI. I got a bad news from UPEI today morning :( I still have another chance to talk to someone in UPEI about this issue next week. I hope everything become fine. Everything is against me in these days :s Maybe it's because I am not lucky at all! I don't know! I didn't used Internet and computer for 2 days and some hours. I said that don't wanna use Technology for 4 days. What happened? :D I was in force to do that becuase I was waiting for a news from UPEI and I got it today morning. So, why I use Internet yesterday?! :D gir nade dige! LOL, I wanted to tune up my mom's laptop :D
I made a perfect schedule for my life and study in next semester :D and I am so happy about it. If nothing special happen ;) I can catch the targets I want :) I am sure I can do it because nothing is impossible!
No comments:
Post a Comment