Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ski Trip to brookvale + Court

Skiiiiiii :) I really liked it! It was an awesome evening with International Students to go ski. Non of the Iranians come today! Finally I learn how to ski without falling :D It was a 4 hours ski trip. Everything were fine except the end. Something happened for one of the students and he transported to hospital by ambulance. Hopefully he is fine and it wasn't a serious thing.
Apart from this, I went to court today morning at 10 O'clock. Probably you want to ask that: "Shiri yaa roobah?!" (It's like do you have good news or bad news?!). My news are mostly bad news because they even didn't let me talk completely. It was an unfair court and the person who were the had was in that person's side. Probably because both of them were Canadian and both are islander. Anyway, I provided many documents but he said "your documents are not enough!!!" This sentence really made me wondering and on shock! They gave me 30 days to provide more documents! I think I have to talk to a lawyer and discuss some issues.

No comments: