After 9 days, I am here! Last night we were in the Wave. Fashion show, performance and hanging with friends. It was a pretty good night! My Friend finally found a place to live for this semester. I am so happy for her :) Her new place is a little far but she was so comfortable there. There were a lot of stories in these 9 days and I am tired to write them all :D
Today I called 911 for the first time :D My car kinda fired! They send two cars from fire department and they closed the street. It was like movies. I scared a little bit! From the minute we called them till they came , it took about 5 min. They checked everything but couldn't find from where the smoke came from. I was driving, suddenly bunch of white smoke started to come to cabin. I stoped the car and we went outside and called 911. They told me that keep your eyes on it and if you see something wired again call us. This car is really driving me crazy these days.
1 comment:
WOW
i though you were sewing the seller
nice pic BTW
Post a Comment