It was Santa Parade tonight. It was really cold. I didn't enjoy it as much as I did last year.
My life is still the same, no changes! Still too much stuff and problems and no time to solve them. I am still looking for the keys of closed doors but I couldn't find them. Too much toughts are spinning in my mind and don't let me concentrate on my study as much as I should. :( I don't wanna complain about my life but..., I don't know. My mother told me several days ago "what happened with you?! You always talked about hope and give people hope but you are different in these days". I still have hope and I am trying my best to solve my problems. I am just tired a little bit, that's all!دلم گرفتهاست
دلم گرفتهاست / به ایوان میروم و انگشتانم را
بر پوست کشیدهٔ شب میکشم / چراغهای رابطه تاریکند
چراغهای رابطه تاریکند / کسی مرا به آفتاب / معرفی نخواهد کرد
کسی مرا به میهمانی گنجشکها نخواهد برد
پرواز را به خاطر بسپار
- فروغ فرخزاد
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Santa Claus Parade 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this is just temporary
don't worry it's gana be fine next semester
Post a Comment