I really hate the word "soor" :(
Evey body ask me "give me soor!" what's this?!!!
I have too many problems in these days. What soor should I give?! Soor because I am busy and dieing and under pressure?!!
I bought car?! :(( What car, I am fighting to return it. It was hundreds of problems.
You can't imagine what's going on! Sometimes I think my name = bad luck :( Always things that never happen for other people, happen for me. Now, everything is complicated. I have too much stuff to study as well. I am getting headache! I really wanted to cry today because of everything! OMG! Life is really not fair sometimes!
I fell tired :(
Thursday, November 27, 2008
I hate the word "soor" :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what ever doesn't kill you
Makes you stronger
Besides life without chalenges is like chemistary lab
It's not fun and its boring.
don't worry , every one of us has problems like yours , no one has a PROBLEM FREE life , the only difference is that some ppl accept them and get along with them easier . hope everything gets better...sooooon.... :)
Post a Comment