Sunday, November 30, 2008

I feel much better now


I couldn't study last night. I was mentally tired. So I went to bed earlier about 8:30 :D I usually sleep at least 11:00. Anyway, I needed to rest. I saw nightmare all the night :S But when I woke up, I feel much better than last night. You know what?! I don't wanna search for the keys of closed doors. I have new idea! I am going to use another way because there is always a better way. I am going to break the doors or using windows to get in :D LOL
But for the time being, I prefer to concentrate on my study. Exams are coming soon and I have many stuff to study.

1 comment:

Reza said...

What ever you do, don't break the door. your gana have to pay for it later on.
just use a window or a chimney like Santa ;)