Sitting in front of one of the university's computers and checking e-mails and news :D That's the common thing I do every time I use Internet. It's boring sometimes but of course better than nothing! ;) The worst thing is you get an e-mail that contains bad news :s In that case, the rest of the day ganna be like the hell for you even if it's a lovely and sunny day. Do you know what makes me so angry in these days? Some people are in key jobs that they shoudn't be! That's the main problem of our time.
Don't think that I am sad! I am just tired of this unfair stuff. University is so empty because today is Founder Day! lol Sound's funny for me! Do you know how much money the university spend for celebrating it? Hundreds of dollar, right? From where?!!! Usually when somebody speek like this, people said "Politics", :D lol I don't like politics at all. It make me confused every time I think about it. I am the only iranian who is in the university right now. Everyone are in their house. I feel kind of lonely!
No comments:
Post a Comment