Time to become Up-To-Date! I am still far away from my porpose and it's time to be more organize! Stage 1 completed successfully :) and from now one I will be in stage 2. I still think that should become more organize.
Stage 1 ---> Life Organizing [Way of living :D]
Stage 2 ---> Study Organizing [Which I called to be Up-To-Date!]
Stage 3 ---> Physical Organizing [lol ;)]
Stage 4 ---> Advanced level [To be professional! haha]
Today I promised to myself! I promised a few times in my life and I am so sensitive when I say "I promise!". I kind of scare to say this phrase! Till now, I did everything I promised fortunately :) In this case, I am trying to see what will happen when I promise to myself!
It was beginning of second week of University! Time goes fast that light's speed! I shocked for the first time in university in BIO class today :( Don't ask me why! The amounts of materials for the second session :( But the professor said and the end of the class that today's materials are not required for testing :) But anyway I should understand and learn them to be familiar with that materials during the semester.
Monday, September 08, 2008
Becoming Up-To-Date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment