Today was the first day of school. I really enjoyed today especially when have common courses with my friends :) I really feel too much pain in my stomach. I think it's because I am a kind of nervous! Anyway, I enjoyed today :) but still miss one of my friends :(
Am I organize now? :s Actually it's a difficult question! I don't wanna say that I am organize but I am really trying to be organized! I am saying that seriously. Because today was the first day, I didn't have many stuff to study. oh, actually you know what?!! There are always things to study :D Studying never get done and I know that. But I just tried to review some stuff to be more ready for next class. This semester is my semester!!! :)
Playing music with Shahriar was so nice. We played some nice songs tonight in Kelly Building to check and match the song with our instruments :D
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
First day of school
Written by Amirich at
11:36 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment