Actually yesterday was but because this year is a leap year, my birthday goes one day forward. So, because my birthday is in Iranian calender, so because I born in 28 of ordibehesht, my birthday was yesterday in my calender
. I confused a little bit here
. Anyway, I got a funny birthday gift on facebook today! One of my friend send me a pacifier and wrote "Happy Birthday Amir jan, I hope this makes you feel younger ;)" 
. I confused a little bit here
. Anyway, I got a funny birthday gift on facebook today! One of my friend send me a pacifier and wrote "Happy Birthday Amir jan, I hope this makes you feel younger ;)" 
This is Maz Jobrani's birthday belly dance :D

2 comments:
hey
i know u know me but just for the hell of it i didnt put my name :D
u can call me Anonymous from now on ;)
O by the way
Happy Bday old man. :D
Hi Mr. Anonymous! :D
How are you doing?
By the way, thanx for birthday message young man! :D
Post a Comment