Saturday, May 10, 2008

Getting mad of the landoenwr

I really getting mad of my landowner. He is making a warofnerves! This is the third time he came to my rented house and telling that I am making noise during the night. That's really stupid! {come down man!} why should I come down Brace?!!! He doesn't have the right to do this without any documentry. I will show him!!! He is thinking that I am stupid and wants to tease me!!! He told me several days ago: "Take of your shoose when you enter the building because it ganna makes sound when you walk on the wood!!!!!!!!!". {that's sounds stupuid!} yes, I know. So, I will take my shoose every time I enter the building and bring them up and show them to his camera on the enterance door!!! And I will tell anyone that I see (specially in my building), what he asked me to do! I have many difficulties in these days and he is making my problems worst! It's like he is spying us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

y didnt u take them off in the first place.
it's not a big deal.walk with ur bare foot.
dont make a big deal out of it
but i have to say what u did (showing your shoes to the camera)was clever and funny
but again as one of my friends says
"Don't give a shit to your problems, live your life easy";)

Amirhossein H said...

Yeah, I agree with you but our landowner is a little impudent! :D

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey
dont use these fansi wirds cuz i suck at english vocabulary :D
i suck at everything related to English language but this one is worst than others :D