Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memories with Kaveh

Kaveh! Eveytime I think about Kaveh I feel I miss him a lot. His face when he looked at me wired always is infront of my eyes! :( I liked to see him before he go but unfortunetly I coudn't. Nice memories. I remember our performence in christmas party which was in UPEI. It was too much fun! Or another one, Tea House party, which was in Holand Collage. He arriveh at the last moment, actually a little bit later :D. Samira also came that night to Holand Collage. And exactly after that we went to Boston Pizza to make Kaveh surprise for his birthday but he surprised us!

Dear Kaveh, I don't know where you are exactly and what you are doing but I wish you all the best. I miss you a lot!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss him 2
hope he is doing ok where ever he is
i wish they could come here for summer nut i guess they are busy

wish him the best :*