Almost 16 days passed of my last blog update :)
Time goes very fast and maybe faster than usual.
Still waiting :D But not sad like before. I can see somebody is always with me! God!
Let me tell you what happened to me several days a go. I parked my car a about 8:55 in front of Hossein and Kamal's house. I was with my brother. We had plan with friends to go and watch movie together. When we went out we saw I got a parking ticket :( Amir's brother and Kamal reaction made me a little bit sad :D they told me I had to pay even if there were 5 min left. I just got a little sad about what they tell me because It wasn't my fault. The truth is I thought the parking is free at that time and the police also gave me ticket because of 5min or less. That wasn't fault at all! I decided to go to Court and complain but today I noticed that that person wrote my plate number wrong :D lol Sometimes you think that you are not lucky at all but later on you notice that you were lucky because of that! ;) If I am still waiting, I am sure there is something on it :) I am not ganna be disappointed. I always have to "hope for the best, plan for the worst" :)
Beautiful life, isn't it?! :p
No comments:
Post a Comment