Today was first day of August. Things are getting solved and some of my main check lists finally finished. I am happy in this hand but in the other hand I have a kind of stress! I know it's not good to have stress and I am trying to be relax and see what will happen. The thing that I want finally will come! I knew it! :) And I am counting the minutes for that. I don't wanna even thing about the negative aspects! Being positive and thinking positive! I believe in that! I was getting one of my friends blog, I don't know but every time I read that blog I fell sad :( maybe because there are too much complains or sad stuff on it. I hope everything become fine for my friend.
By the way, I am getting fat :D I am running and walking every day since yesterday. I have to something before it get too late! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment