Thursday, April 09, 2009

Charlottetown - Chapter 3

Politics! :s I hate politics! People live with politics! I can see it, I can feel it! Among my friends! When you write somebody something, it passes through 1000 of filters in their minds to get something from it! Even when you writing something friendly like: "hey, where are you?" They start to process some shit from your message: "Is he seeing me right now?" , "what does he want?" and etc. Then they start to answer your question with another question which I don't like it: "What happened?" , "kaaram daari?" and etc. Sometimes they even don't care about you to answer and pretend they didn't see your message or they say "I was busy at that moment I forgot to reply" and etc. I can write a book about my friends wired behaviour. I don't know, it might not wired in their mind, LOL,but it's wired for me! I don't mean that people should say always the truth to everyone! I mean people shouldn't lie! Sorry to say that but when you don't wanna say the truth just Shut Up! and don't say too much shit to me please!

No comments: