Yeah, I saw many people! I saw many cultures! I remember one of my friends told me something several months ago. He quoted that from one of our common friends who is not considered as friend or even a normal person in my mind. “In other places we choose our friends but in here we don’t have more options and are in force to be friends with people who we don’t want”. This is the most shit I heard about friendship in all my life! Yeah, I saw many people who are different from inside and outside. People who fooled little fish with some fake smiley face and shit words! Little fish which I am sure will understand one day what’s going on but it’s too late! TOO LATE! Small city, small communities but big experiences!
Thursday, April 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment