And now it's Thuesday and a day full of classes and things to do. It seems like a good and fun day. One fo the rare things that happen for me in the morning was, I enjoyed my Evnviromental Class! I don't mean that I don't like the course which I took but I always feels a little bored in the class. But, today was different because it was mostly about my favourite subject in environment :D Apart from that, I am applying to get a job as a writer in Cadre Newspaper which is UPEI monthly (It used to be weekly I think when I wasn't born still, lol) newspaper. ANyway, I just got home to eat some delicios food and then get back to university and study untill 4:00 pm and then I have classes till 9:30 pm! wooooooy!!! :)
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment