Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day [7]: Sunday - No Bus!

Sunday - No Bus

I thought there is Bus today but I confused it with Toronto. There is Bus 24/7 there :D I was prepared to come to UPEI, suddenly I remembered that. So, I walked all the way. But "All the way" wasn't too far! Anyway, it's considers as doing exercise.

Was it my fault?!
Sometimes I hear some stuff that really make me amazed! It's like when somebody tell you whatever he/she wanted and offence you in front of bunch of people and the thing you do is just defence yourself and try to responce the shit stuff and return it and tell that person to behave and etc. About a copule of minutes a go, one of that person closest friends told me that he/she completely remember that I started and it was my fault! After I heared that I totally amazed! And there are some points that you can catch:
1) This person knows everything but just pretending because of unknown reasons.
2) Or this person doesn't have a good memory!
Anyway, time passes!

Birthday Invitation in minutes 80'
I got invited to someone birthday in minute 80'. If you were me and you were studying in University, do you think you will have time to go home and take a shower and prepare and buy something as a gift?!!
You have to notice that: today is sunday an there is no bus and also everywhere is closed!

No comments: