
I really become happy when someone tell me my problems.
Today one of my friend told me one of my problems that I
really didn't know that. I shocked first but I really appreciate.
When you know your problems, you can try to fix them but
if you have a problem and you don't know, you never have
the opportunity to fix it. There is a proverb that said
It means that "Fix the small problem now before it becomes
larger and harder to fix".
2 comments:
yeah,me 2
you might want to add "truth box" application to your facebook profile.
check out mine and please write something
I atually don't need "Truth Box"!
If someone wants to say Truth, there are a lot of way to say that. It's not a goos excuse to be Honest!!! Anyone can even send me message here as "Anonymous" and telling the "truth!"
Post a Comment